Sunday, July 24, 2016

Rockin' Romper

Since getting this romper, I have been head over heels in love with it. Rompers are easily my favorite clothing pieces because they're are so easy and convenient. You don't have to spend hours in your closet trying to match a top with some bottoms. With a romper your whole outfit is pretty much set and the rest is just accents to it. I love the fun print it has and it's absolutely perfect for the vibe here in San Diego. It's great that it has long sleeves because in the fall I can just slap on some knee high socks and I'll still be good. I paired this romper with my favorite cat ear hat and my favorite strap on sandals. I wore some huge pearl earrings just to get out of the routine of always wearing faux diamond studs. I also put on my favorite purple liquid lipstick that I recently picked up from Mac Cosmetics. Of course, I couldn't go anywhere with out putting on my cat eye sunglasses to top off the look. So in all, this is a look full of mostly my favorite clothing, accessories, and makeup products. 










Hat: Aliexpress
Sunglasses: Aliexpress
Romper: Cotton On
Sandals: Forever 21

Check out my new video and learn why I didn't want to go to college!


No comments:

Post a Comment