Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Bare A Little

This look is schoolgirl inspired with the backpack, skirt and cardigan. It is back to school season and this is the perfect inspiration for the classroom. I added a lot of accessories to this look to make it fun. I absolutely love my cute backpack and I've been wearing it so much lately. I wore a natural makeup look because most of the time us college students want to have a minimal makeup look going to class and not looking like we're going to the club. I used a lot of blues and browns, which are common colors for school uniforms. Also, they really compliment each other well in my opinion. So what do you think? Are you ready to head back to school?









That highlight tho!







 Headband: Forever 21
Earrings: Forever 21
Bracelets: Cotton On
Backpack: Local Boutique
Cardigan: Hollister Co.
Top: Brandy Melville
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Akira Chicago

No comments:

Post a Comment