Sunday, April 24, 2016

True 2 You

Every piece of this outfit is from Forever 21. I love how comfortable these joggers are and it really looks great with the style of this top. The best part is that the top and the shoes were on sale. Forever 21 was having an epic sale that gave you 50% off of already discounted clothing. So I ended up getting these comfy sandals for only $3 and this trendy top for only $5! What a steal right! Oh how I love a sale, especially since I live off of a college budget. This is a very stylish look, while also being super comfortable. I wore some simple stud earrings to go with this outfit and applied neutral tone makeup. This outfit helped me to feel confident and happy with tho I am. It looked great with my afro and made me look super chic. What makes you feel "True 2 You"?













Studs: Forever 21
Top: Forever 21
Bottoms: Forever 21
Shoes: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment