Friday, April 8, 2016

Sequins Are A Girl's Best Friend

If you haven't noticed, Hollister has easily become one of my favorite stores and I cannot believe it. They hands down always have the best sales. That's why when I saw this perfect pink sequin top was on sale, I had to snag it up. You can dress it up and you can dress it down, but you are guaranteed to still shine with this top. I paired it with these black flowy shorts I got from Forever 21 and lace up sandals I got almost 4 years ago. I think this would be perfect for a first date, going to dinner with family, or a nice walk on the beach. What do you think?  












Top: Hollister Co.
Shorts: Forever 21
Sandals: Victoria's Secret





Want to know if fashion school is worth it? Check out my new video below!


No comments:

Post a Comment