Monday, April 4, 2016

GUACWARD

Hello! Spring is here! I'm so happy that we're right around the corner from the summer because school is kicking my butt. This outfit is spring inspired with this floral corduroy skirt that I got from Hollister. I paired this button-up skirt with a graphic shirt that says "Guacward" and tucked it in a bit in the front so you can still see the style of the skirt. I put on a simple pair of nude colored sandals for shoes. This outfit is very fun and looks very college inspired. I took off the graphic tee and sported the tank top and skirt look. I love the feminine look of the light pink tank top against my skin and it also complimented the pink accents in the skirt. 




















Earrings: Studs- Forever 21
Graphic Tee: Hollister Co.
Tank Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Hollister Co.
Sandals: Charlotte Russe





Check out my recent YouTube vlog of me volunteering at a fashion in downtown San Diego!


No comments:

Post a Comment