Monday, April 25, 2016

A Day At Belmont Park

Since moving here to San Diego, California, I've been trying to explore the area as much as possible. About a week ago, I had the privilege of visiting Belmont Park on Mission Beach. Belmont Park is a small amusement park featuring carnival rides, arcade games, and funnel cakes. It's a pleasurable tourist stop if you're in town to visit or you've just relocated here like myself. It's perfect for a day out with friends, a nice date, or just for some alone time fun. You can ride their roller coaster, grab some dole-whip, and head down to mission beach all in the same day. I got this cute tie dye romper from Brandy Melville, which happens to be just a few miles from Belmont Park and Mission Beach. I paired it with a black crop top that I got from Hollister and my handy dandy converse sneakers. I decided to wear my hair in a braid crown because it's so much easier to handle after you've just washed your hair. I put on a pair of hoops to compliment my up-do and applied some red lipstick to bring some pop to my outfit. This outfit is so comfortable and perfect for a day at the beach. Rompers are easily my favorite pieces for the Spring and Summer. Do you guys remember Donkey Kong and Ms. Pacman? Such classics!





















Sunglasses: Forever 21
Crop Top: Hollister Co.
Romper: Brandy Melville
Sneakers: Shoe Carnival

No comments:

Post a Comment