Monday, February 22, 2016

A Night At The Blush Bar


I don't know if I've officially announced it yet, but...I MOVED...AGAIN! I moved to San Diego, California last month for school since I transferred from LIM College in NYC. I absolutely love it here so far, especially the weather and the scenery. Back in Indiana it's snowing and it's below zero degrees, so being in 70-80 degree weather is beyond awesome. Since moving I haven't had the chance to really get out and explore San Diego, because of getting adjusted to the area and attending school. That's why I was so excited to go to my first event in the Gaslamp Quarter located downtown. I attended a networking event and it was a great way to see what's out there, as far as the professionals, in the area and trying out new restaurants. I was saving this dress from Akira Chicago for an outing where I could show it off and make my presence known. What I really love about this dress is the open back and the way the straps wrap around. The pop of orange color in the dress brings out more personality in this outfit and looks nice with the color of the heels I chose to wear. I went with a more natural makeup look for the night because I thought it would look best with this dress and pulled my hair back to show it off. In all, I really like this look and I absolutely LOVE this dress! If you would like to see a short video on how the event went, please check out the video below. Also, check out my YouTube channel and subscribe to stay updated with how things are going and even see my move to SoCal.
















Earrings: Akira Chicago
Dress: Akira Chicago
Shoes: TOBI


                                        Check out this video and see how the night went!


No comments:

Post a Comment