Friday, December 25, 2015

Chic In Black

The white collar trend is in full force. To me, it adds a feminine and classic touch to any ensemble.  I searched for this style of a dress for months and was so glad I finally found the perfect one with an even more perfect price tag. I paired this little black dress, with a fur vest and a floppy hat. This is a great outfit option for the holidays and winter season. The cold weather hasn't hit my area yet, so the short sleeves are fine for now. But as it gets colder I would pair this dress with a long sleeved fur jacket. The great thing about this dress is that it is perfect for every season. It's also easy to accessorize, because it's simple. Though simple, the white collar adds that sparkling touch that makes this dress stand out. I found this dress on TOBI.com and it adds to why I'm obsessed with them!




















Hat: Aliexpress
Earrings: Akira Chicago
Vest: Forever 21
Dress: TOBI
Tights: Walgreens
Shoes: Discovery Clothing

No comments:

Post a Comment