Monday, July 20, 2015

I Was on the Radio!!!

Out of the blue I had the opportunity to talk on the radio, alongside my mom, about relationships. This was my first experience talking to a live large audience and it was so incredible. I mean I've done a couple of YouTube videos before, but to me it's totally different. It's great to broaden your horizons and experience new things. What we talked about at WVON 1690 Chicago was unleashing your inner warrior woman and when you do, can it ruin your relations with men. My mom actually has her own relationship coaching services so if you want to check it out you can at www.eventbrite.com/unleashyourwarriorwoman. Sign up for group coaching and you can participate anywhere you are!









Top: Akira Chicago
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Delia's 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations you must be so pleased and you looked so happy to be there xhttp://www.fadedspring.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete