Wednesday, June 24, 2015

A Day in Chicago

Today I went to Chicago to visit Columbia College Chicago. I wanted to tour the campus and the fashion department one more time before I made my final decision of where I would transfer. I still don't know if the Fashion Institute of Technology should be my next move or to stay close to home and go to school in Chicago. The tour was interesting being that we got lost from our group and had to finish the tour alone. Who would have known a bathroom break would cause such a disturbance. But I have a big decision to make once again. It was a very nice day in Chicago. The weather wasn't too hot and wasn't too cold, literally perfect. Here's my outfit of the day.


























Shirt: Forever 21
Sweater: Delia's
Pant: American Eagle
Shoes: Abercrombie/Delia's
Purse: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment