Saturday, February 16, 2013

Travel: My Birthday Trip to Downtown Chicago

Shopping in downtown Chicago was definitely a must. Staying at a hotel on the Magnificent Mile you're surrounded by all types of shops and boutiques. We were right across from Nordstrom and Forever XXI with the Water Tower only being a couple of blocks away. I'll be giving details about the stores I visited and my experience their. I really enjoyed this retail therapy and it was much needed.


It's very beautiful inside this Nordstrom and if you don't want to shop its a nice place to just explore. You can see more of what the inside looks like from my post about Fashion's Night Out and if you want to go check them out I will put a link down below.
http://girlygirlfashionable11.blogspot.com/2012/09/chicago-fashions-night-out.html


This H&M had a great selection of clothing to choose from, with an amazing clearance. They had a great sale going on and it was perfect timing for my birthday.


I stopped by the Juicy Couture and I caught them having a 70% off sale on their clearance which is an extremely great sale. The employees were so kind and helpful it really made the experience very enjoyable. I definitely recommend stopping by there, and it's not that bad of a walk from the Water Tower.










The dressing room was so beautiful!

 I stopped by the Water Tower to try the new Crumbs Bakery Shop that just had opened. 

 I got the birthday cake cupcake, because it came with a free candle and it was so delicious. I will have more details on the cupcake in my next post.


Of course going to Forever 21 is always a breath of fresh air. They also had an amazing sale going on with 50% clearance and the Forever 21 x Hello Kitty Collection buy one get one free. It was so wonderful I almost cried, but instead I hurried to get all the items I wanted before someone else got them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment