Monday, January 21, 2013

Rock Your Winter Formal

Winter Formal is around the corner and I decided to put together a few ideas and inspiration if you're not really sure what you want to wear. I do virtual schooling so unfortunately I won't be attending, but it's nice for me to be able to do this instead. I hope you all enjoy and have a great time on the dance floor. Remember to keep it classy and still be sassy! ;)





Most girls like to wear blue, black, white, silver, or any other color that ties with the winter. Which is a great idea, but it's nice to stand out and wear a color that will catch every one's eye. With that being said I will be incorporating other colors out of the usual trend for those who want to take that chance.


Dress- 


Purse-
 
 
Shoes-

1 comment:

  1. It's true, winter colors are pretty girly.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete