Friday, November 16, 2012

Hello Kitty x Forever21



Well if you don't know by now I'll just inform you again that I love Hello Kitty! She is a main key of being girly. I also love Forever 21, and it's such a popular store for young teens like me. So when I found out they were going to be having a collaboration I immediately felt like I heard the angels singing from heaven above. I definitely will be doing different looks from thiscollection. I absolutely love basically every product they produced, I'm even going to transform my room with the bedding they've come out with. I'm just soooo excited, but now I have to actually go out to the crowded stores and spend almost every penny I have for these beautiful items.

 
You should most definitely go check out the new line with this link below!!





No comments:

Post a Comment